Friday, June 1, 2012

Make the appointment for trigger injections or to NOT make the appointment?!? Hmmm...

So it’s been since December 16th, 2011 since my last trigger point injections.  Cancelled the appt in March not really because I wanted to but do to sinus surgery...yet I haven't rescheduled, its almost as if my body is saying it needs a break from the amount of meds put into it.  Although I can not stop all my meds, I am not so sure the trigger injections should have been nixed... Thinking of scheduling soon however it just doesn't seem to fit in the summer schedule as these injections flare up so much for a good week - I am usually down.  I am thinking the week of being down is a small price to pay for some relief.  I spent the entire Memorial Day weekend down due to a pinched nerve that of course flared up the fybro/myofascial pain.  I even had to bail out of my own cookout with friends in my back yard…left for my husband to attend to – I was just that ill…. Ok decision made, I should probably make that appointment!

Wishing everyone a feel good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment